Every boudoir session I’ve had has been powerful. Many have included tears of joy, relief, or just release. Of course, boudoir images can make a great gift. However, some of the most powerful, transformative sessions so far have been women who are newly single, and doing it for themselves.
“I have always had a problem with self esteem. I have always tried to hide in plain sight. I decided to get these portraits done hoping to boost my self image.
The result was way more than I could ever have imagined!!! It was so much more than just coming to terms with my physical appearance… It was an epiphany!
The whole process made me feel Free! Powerful! Sexy! Confident! …and *Beautiful!!
They say a butterfly can’t see it’s own wings.
…thank you for showing me mine!!♥” -A
The best reasons to do this, for you.
- You’ll know you’ve still got it.
- You’ll build on your confidence, and see your beauty
- You’ll have the prints as a reminder on the hard days
- You’ll be pampered with hair and makeup
- I’ll repeat, because it’s true, YOU’VE STILL GOT IT, GIRL! ♥
When you’re ready, contact me to schedule your empowering boudoir session. Celebrate you, know you’re worth it.
Go get ’em, girl. ♥